Chord Anything You Want oleh Reality Club

F                                                A
Trails of smoke trapped in a two by two
Dm                                   G
Wasting the night feels right when I'm with you
F                                    A
It's shimmer in your eyes
Dm                           G
And the way you let down your disguise


Bb   C                 F         F/E            Dm
     I feel like I've known you for ages
Bb    C                  F         F/E           Dm   
     I feel like with you, I'm going places


     Bb
Ah-ah-ah
      Bbm
Ah-ah-ah


F                        A                  Dm
      The same song on repeat
                F7                                Bb
You can call me anything you want
     Bbm
It's fine by me
F                   A                Dm
     Number two out of three
       F7                              Bb
He says that it's his favourite
          Bbm
And I can't disagree


F  A  Dm  F7  Bb  Bbm

F                             A
We talk about everything
Dm                      G
The important and mundane
F                                              A
You know, I think you know everything
Dm                                                           G
But the night's still young and there's still so much to gain


F                        A                  Dm
      The same song on repeat
                F7                                Bb
You can call me anything you want
     Bbm
It's fine by me
F                   A                Dm
     Number two out of three
       F7                              Bb
He says that it's his favourite
          Bbm
And I can't disagree

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Chord Sejenak oleh Biru Baru

Chord Kamar Rindu oleh Askarweda